For all glass surfaces of the automobile. Product life approx. 8-12 months (15.000 km) / consumption approx. 5-8 ml / m²
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Surface optimization for glass surfaces
We offer you the greatest sealing protection for glass surfaces thanks to modern high-performance particles. servFaces Vitro Hydro binds directly to glass molecules and considerably improves the dirt-repellent performance of the glass surface. The product has special surface functions and strong water-repellent properties.
Surface optimization on vehicles with the servFaces Vitro product line provides a clear view even in unexpected heavy rain. Protect yourself, your environment and take care for better road safety.
What is self-cleaning glass?
Self-cleaning glass means that the nanocoating itself removes a great deal of dirt with the help of the sun and rain. The hydrophobic glass surface can also be cleaned with a common glass cleaner without impairing or damaging the protective film.
Caution: Avoid using abrasive cleaning agents.
5 convincing reasons for surface optimization using servFaces Vitro
- 50 % - less effort to apply the coating
- 50 % - longer cleaning intervals
- 50 % - reduced glass cleaning costs
- 50 % - reduced work and scaffolding costs
- 50 % - reduced cleaning agents
servFaces Vitro Glassystem guarantees to halve glass cleaning costs and permanently protects your glass surfaces from dirt accumulation.
Areas of application:
- Better view when it rains, especially on highways
- In winter: time consuming scraping off of ice reduced to a minimum
- In summer: Mosquito remnants are easier to remove
Constructions with different glass surfaces (e.g. conservatories, porches, skylights, etc.):
- Extended cleaning cycle
- Less cleaning agent necessary
- Dirt is easier to remove
- Exceptional hydrophobic properties
- Resistant to cleaning agents and environmental factors (pH 3-12)
- Salt and limescale repellent
- Protection from environmental influences
- Extended cleaning intervals
- Reduced costs
- UV-resistant and long-term stability
- Improved visibility and road safety
- Preservation of the glass surface structure
- High resilience, long durability, high efficiency
- Clean the glass surface with servFaces Glass Cleaner.
- Use Vitro Polish after that to clean the glass surface right down into deep pores (please refer to the Vitro Polish datasheet for specific directions for use)
- Clean the surface with Surface Cleaner Ultima followed by Surface Cleaner Neutra to neutralize.
- Put the application cloth onto the applicator.
- Apply 12 to 18 drops on the application cloth and wipe a small section (approx. 40 x 40cm) of the glass surface for approx. 1 to 2 minutes until it is polished to 90 %. Should the product dry too quickly, apply fresh product on the application cloth and repeat the procedure until the product is nearly invisible.
- After a short application time of approx. 2 - 5 minutes, remove any residues with a Special Coating Towel.
Caution: Do not apply the product in direct sunlight!
The self-cleaning layer is highly resistant and firmly bonded to the glass surface. The lifetime is therefore very long and can be up to 7 years for glass facades always according to product range.
Windscreens: approx. 8 to 12 months / side windows: 3 to 4 years
Silicon particles invisibly bond to the glass and protect it from deposits and organic or inorganic dirt. Rain simply rinses off the dirt i.e., dust, pollen, vehicle and industrial exhaust particles, metal and aluminum oxidation, alkalis and acids.
Application temperature: +10°C to +35°C
Consumption: 3 to 5 ml per m²
Weatherproof after: 4 to 6 hours
Fully cured after: 24 hours
pH resistance: pH 2 - 13
Storage temperature: +10°C to +25°C
Storage and shelf life: At least 12 months at ambient temperature in tightly sealed original container
Caution: Protect the product from direct sunlight and freezing temperatures!
Emulsions and coating products need a certain period of time to bind to the surface and fully cure. Therefore, please check the curing time of individual products. Only this can guarantee that the product provides the desired benefits. Direct exposure of the surface to water or cleaning agents after application can significantly reduce the performance of the product properties.
General information about the product:
Factors such as preliminary cleaning, application temperature, curing time, etc., can influence the product's effectiveness and lifetime. Therefore, fluctuations of product properties cannot be excluded.
Surface Cleaner Ultima, Surface Cleaner Neutra, Special Coating Towels, Vitro Polish, Vitro Polierpads
Note after use:
Surfaces treated with sealers should principally always be cleaned as gently as possible to avoid damaging or even removing the product properties. . Avoid using strong cleaning agents with high pH or a large content of solvent.
This product information should and can only be taken as non-binding advice. The manufacturer does not accept any liability whatsoever. Before use, make sure that the product is suitable for your particular application.
|Field:||Cars, Caravans, Boats and Yachts, Buses and Vans, Industry and Crafts, Household, Trains and Trams|
|Product Type:||Surface Coatings|