For all painted exterior surfaces of the automobile. Product life approx. 18 months / consumption approx. Consumption: 3 - 5 ml per m²
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Suave - HSH Technology
Permanent paint coating for modern paint systems
Suave - HSH Technology is a hybrid polymer hard coating designed to provide optimum and permanent protection for coated surfaces.
Its molecular matrix structure forms a very thin non-stick layer which is extremely dirt-repellent, resilient and hard. This protective coating greatly enhances the gloss and color of the coated surface.
The high-performance particles of Suave - HSH Technology chemically bond to the surface and cover the coating pores. They form a protective high-gloss coat after curing. This very simple type of surface optimization protects paint from damage caused by oxidation, salt, acids and insects.
With the applied coating, the transparent coat becomes harder and more scratchproof than conventional paint (approx. 40% - 45 %) thanks to the high-performance particles on the surface. Particularly new environmentally-friendly, water-soluble paints are very soft when it comes to their composition. Even if you wash your car by hand only, wear marks (micro-scratches) occur after some time. Suave - HSH Technology can minimize them significantly.
Suave - HSH Technology prevents attack by caustic and acidic products in the pH range of 2 - 13 on the transparent coat. Coated surfaces retain their original appearance for a long time. The product is yellowing-proof and abrasion resistant.
The gloss guarantee is 3 years when properly used!
Areas of application:
- Paint systems without transparent coat
- Modern paint systems with transparent coat
- Gloss and matte coatings
- Rims (painted and/or powder-coated)
- Solvent stable car wrap & splinter protection films
- Untreated plastic surfaces
- Long-term protection
- Very high hydrophobic properties
- Resistant to washing bays & stable gloss
- Resistant to cleaning agents & environmental influences (pH 2 - 13)
- UV resistant & environmentally stable
- Easy-to-clean surfaces
- Unique gloss & color depth
- Resistant to temperatures of -50°C - +690°C
- Simple to apply
- Clean the surface with Surface Cleaner Ultima followed by Surface Cleaner Neutra to neutralize it.
- Put the application cloth onto the applicator.
- Apply 12 - 18 drops of Suave - HSH Technology onto the application cloth and spread it quickly on the surface (a visible film should form). Apply component by component and maximum a half of the hood.
- Let the product dry for approx. 1 - 3 minutes! (The time depends on the consumption, air humidity and ambient temperature). The longer the product reacts on the paint, the thicker the coating and the greater the protective and hydrophobic effects.
- Remove surplus material with a Special Coating Towel (peripheral areas first, then work from the outside in with straight quick motions).
- Take a fresh Special Coating Towel and polish the surface with a little pressure (peripheral areas first, then from the outside in with circular motions)
- Should streaks still be visible, take another fresh Special Coating Towel and repeat the procedure until the streaks are invisible (check with a light).
- Recoating with Suave - HSH Technology: possible after 20 minutes. Wait no longer than 35 minutes!
Caution: Do not apply the product in direct sunlight!
One layer of Suave – HSH Technology has a lifetime of approx. 18 - 24 months. To achieve a longer protection time, you can apply more layers (see the Use section). Each additional layer enhances the lifetime by a further 6 - 7 months.
Application temperature: +15°C to +35°C
Consumption: 3 - 5 ml per m²
Weatherproof: after 18 - 24 h
Fully cured: after 9 - 10 days
pH resistance: pH 2 - 13
Storage temperature: +10°C to +25°C
Storage and shelf life: At least 12 months at ambient temperature in tightly sealed original container stored upright
Caution: Protect the product from direct sunlight and freezing temperatures!
Emulsions and coating products need a certain period of time to bind to the surface and fully cure after application. Therefore, please check the curing time of individual products. Only this can guarantee that the product provides the desired benefits. Direct exposure of the surface to water or cleaning agents after application can considerably reduce the product's properties.
General information about the product:
Factors such as type of coating system, paint condition, product processing (preliminary cleaning, application temperature, curing time), etc., can influence the product's effectiveness and lifetime. Therefore, fluctuations of product properties cannot be excluded.
Scope of delivery 50 ml and 100 ml Set: 1 x applicator, 2x application cloth, 1x booklet, 1x sticker
Scope of delivery 1,000 ml and 5,000 ml: no accessories included
Surface Cleaner Ultima, Surface Cleaner Neutra, Special Coating Towels
Note after use:
The coating is fully cured after 9 - 10 days and provides comprehensive protection. Until then the coating is still sensitive to severe stress. Bird droppings and insect remains should therefore be gently removed as quickly as possible to avoid damage to the paint! The surface should not be exposed to any mechanical stress or heavy abrasion (e.g. automatic car washing or manual washing with a brush) in the first 14 days.
Proper care can considerably extend the duration of the coating's protective effects! Make sure you use only care products with the same water-repellent properties as the coating. We do not recommend using additional hot-wax sealants (e.g. in a car wash) because wax covers the surface as an additional film and weakens the hydrophobic characteristics of the coating.
We recommend the following care products:
- Wash Concentrate (Car shampoo)
- Wash Mitt / Premium Wash Sponge (Car wash accessory)
- Premium Drying Towels (Drying towels)
- Fast Shine 3 in ONE (Detail spray)
- Hydro Seal (After-care spray)
- Hybrid Wax Cream (After-care cream)
This product information should and can only be taken as non-binding advice. The manufacturer does not accept any liability whatsoever. Before use, make sure that the product is suitable for your particular application.
|Field:||Cars, Motorbikes, Caravans, Buses and Vans|
|Product Type:||Surface Coatings|
Produkt war schnell zu Hause angekommen
Sehr gute Verarbeitung, alles bestens
Hoffe das Produkt hält auf Langzeit was es verspricht
Suave - by HSH Technology
Ich habe mir das Suave gekauft um es selber auf meinem Fahrzeug anzuwenden. Habe davor nur durch Videos auf YouTube gesehen wie gut das Produkt performt, und deshalb wollte ich es unbedingt bestellen.
Bin ein großer Fan von den SF Produkten und deren Performance.