For all painted exterior surfaces of the automobile. Product life of 24-30 months / consumption approx. 3 - 5 ml per m²
ProCoat - HSH Technology
Permanent paint coating for modern paint systems
servFaces ProCoat - HSH Technology is a hybrid-silicon/polymer hard coating designed to provide optimum and permanent protection of painted surfaces. Its molecular matrix structure forms a very thin non-stick layer which is extremely dirt-repellent, resilient and hard. This protective coating greatly enhances the gloss and color of the coated surface.
The high-performance particles of ProCoat - HSH Technology chemically bond to the surface and cover the paint pores to form a high-gloss protective film after curing. This very simple type of surface optimization protects paint from damage caused by oxidation, salt, acids and insects.
With the applied coating with ProCoat - HSH-Technology, the transparent coat becomes approx. 50 - 55 % harder and more scratchproof than conventional paint thanks to the high-performance particles on the surface. Particularly new environmentally-friendly, water-soluble paints are very soft when it comes to their composition. Even if you wash your car only by hand, wear marks (micro-scratches) occur after some time. They can be significantly minimized or even prevented with ProCoat – HSH Technology.
ProCoat - HSH Technology prevents damage by caustic and acidic products in the pH range of 2 - 13 on the transparent coat. Coated surfaces retain their original appearance for a long time. The product is yellowing-proof and abrasion resistant.
The gloss guarantee is 4 - 5 years when professionally used!
Areas of application:
- Paint systems without transparent coat
- Modern paint systems with transparent coat
- Gloss and matte coatings
- Solvent stable car wrap & splinter protection films
- Untreated plastic surfaces (Recommendation: Plastic Coat)
- Long-term protection
- Very high hydrophobic properties
- Resistant to washing bays & stable gloss
- Resistant to cleaning agents & environmental influences (pH 2 - 13)
- UV resistant & environmentally stable
- Easy-to-clean surfaces
- Unique gloss & color depth
- Resistant to temperatures of -50°C - +890°C
- Simple application
- Clean the surface with Surface Cleaner Ultima followed by Surface Cleaner Neutra to neutralize
- Put the application cloth onto the applicator.
- Apply 12 - 18 drops of ProCoat - HSH Technology onto the application cloth and spread it quickly on the surface (a visible film should form). Apply component by component and maximum half of the hood.
- Let the product dry for approx. 1 - 3 minutes! (The time depends on the applied quantity, air humidity and ambient temperature). The longer the product reacts on the paint, the thicker the coating and the greater the protective and hydrophobic effects.
- Remove surplus material with a Special Coating Towel (peripheral areas first, then work from the outside in with quick straight movements).
- Take another fresh Special Coating Towel and polish the surface with slight pressure (peripheral areas first, then work from the outside in with circular motions).
- Should streaks still be visible, take another fresh Special Coating Towel and repeat the procedure until the streaks are invisible (check with a light).
- Recoating with ProCoat- HSH Technology: possible after 20 minutes. Wait no longer than 35 minutes!
Caution: Do not apply the product in direct sunlight!
One layer of ProCoat - HSH Technology has a lifetime of approx. 24 - 30 months. To achieve longer protection, you can apply more layers (see the Use section). Each additional layer enhances the lifetime by a further 8 - 9 months.
Application temperature: +15°C to +35°C
Consumption: 3 - 5 ml per m²
Weatherproof after: after 18 - 24 h
Fully cured: after 9 - 10 days
pH resistance: pH 2 - 13
Storage temperature: +10°C to +25°C
Storage and shelf life: At least 12 months at ambient temperature in tightly sealed original container stored upright
Caution: Protect the product from direct sunlight and freezing temperatures!
Emulsions and coating products need a certain period of time to bind to the surface and fully cure after application. Therefore, please check the curing time of individual products. Only this can guarantee that the product provides the desired benefits. Direct exposure of the surface to water or cleaning agents after application can considerably reduce the product's properties.
General information about the product:
Factors such as type of coating system, paint condition, product processing (preliminary cleaning, application temperature, curing time), etc., can influence the product's effectiveness and lifetime. Therefore, fluctuations of product properties cannot be excluded.
Surface Cleaner Ultima, Surface Cleaner Neutra, Special Coating Towels
Note after use:
The coating is fully cured after 9 - 10 days and offers comprehensive protection. Until then the coating is still sensitive to severe stress. Bird droppings and insect remains should therefore be gently removed as quickly as possible to avoid damage to the paint! The surface should not be exposed to any mechanical stress or heavy abrasion (e.g. automatic car wash or manual washing with a brush) in the first 14 days.
Proper care can considerably extend the duration of the coating's protective effects! Make sure you use only care products with the same water-repellent properties as the coating. We do not recommend using additional hot wax sealants (e.g. in a car wash) because wax lies on the surface as an additional film and weakens the hydrophobic characteristics of the coating.
We recommend the following care products:
- Wash Concentrate (Auto shampoo)
- Wash Mitt / Premium Wash Sponge (Car wash accessory)
- Premium Drying Towels (Drying towels)
- Fast Shine 3 in ONE (Detail spray)
- Hydro Seal (After-care spray)
- Hybrid Wax Creme (After-care cream)
This product information should and can only be taken as non-binding advice. The manufacturer does not accept any liability whatsoever. Before use, make sure that the product is suitable for your particular application.
|Field:||Cars, Motorbikes, Caravans, Buses and Vans|
|Product Type:||Surface Coatings|