For all glass surfaces in the sanitary area. Product life approx. 30 - 36 months / consumption approx. 3 - 5 ml / m²
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Vitro Shower Cabin
Permanent protective sealant for glass surfaces
Surface optimization with servFaces Vitro Shower Cabin protects shower cabin glass surfaces and all other glass surfaces in washrooms from limescale and lime deposits and prevents soap, shampoo or body fat deposits on glass surfaces.
The high-performance particles of servFaces Vitro Shower Cabin bind directly to the material molecule, bond with the glass at the molecular level and considerably improve the dirt-repellent performance of the glass surface. After sealing, the glass surface become extremely hydrophobic and limescale repellent. The special combination of active ingredients in the nanoproduct ensure great protective effects and preserve the glass surface structure.
Areas of application:
- Glass shower enclosures
- Glazed wall tiles
Advantages of sealed glass surface:
- Reduces cleaning intervals by 50 %
- Reduces cleaning time by 50%
- Reduces glass cleaning costs by 50 %
- Reduces work and scaffolding costs by 50 %
- Reduces the use of cleaning agents by 50 %
- 100 % anti-scaling protection
- Easy-to-clean effects
- Surfaces become extremely hydrophobic
- Resistant to cleaning agents (pH: 2 - 13)
- Salt & limescale repellent
- Bionic dirt-repellent effects
- Bionic dirt-free effects
- Resistant to aggressive salts and alkaline solutions
- High resilience, long durability, high efficiency
servFaces Vitro Shower Cabin guarantees to halve glass cleaning costs and permanently protect your glass surfaces from dirt accumulation. Lime scale and soap scum are easy to remove, no aggressive cleaning agents needed. A wet towel will generally do.
- Clean the glass surface with servFaces Glass Cleaner.
- Use Vitro Polish after that to clean the glass surface down to deep pores (please refer to the Vitro Polish datasheet for specific directions to use)
- Clean the surface with Surface Cleaner Ultima followed by Surface Cleaner Neutra to neutralize.
- Put the application cloth onto the applicator.
- Apply 12 - 18 drops of Vitro Shower Cabin to the application cloth and wipe for approx. 1 - 2 minutes on a small area of the glass surface. Should the product dry too quickly, apply fresh product to the application cloth and repeat the procedure until the product is nearly invisible.
- After a short application time of approx. 2 - 5 minutes, remove any residues with the Special Coating Towel.
The product needs 24 hours to fully cure. During this time the surface should not be exposed to any mechanical stress. Avoid using the product in direct sunlight!
Silicon particles invisibly bond to the glass and protect it from deposits or organic and inorganic dirt. The self-cleaning layer is highly resistant and firmly bonded to the glass surface. Accordingly, the lifetime is very high, up to 30 - 36 months.
Application temperature: +10°C to +35°C
Consumption: 3 - 5 ml per m²
Weatherproof after: 4 - 6 hours
Fully cured after: 24 hours
pH resistance: pH 2 - 13
Storage temperature: +10°C to +25°C
Storage and shelf life: at least 12 months at ambient temperature in tightly sealed original container
Caution: Protect the product from direct sunlight and freezing temperatures!
Emulsions and coating products need a certain period of time to bind to the surface and fully harden after application. Please therefore check the hardening time of individual products. Only this can guarantee that the product provides the desired benefits. Direct exposure of the surface to water or cleaning agents after application can significantly reduce the performance of the product properties.
General information about the product:
Factors such as application temperature, curing time, etc., can influence the product's effectiveness and lifetime. Therefore, fluctuations of product properties cannot be excluded.
Surface Cleaner Ultima, Surface Cleaner Neutra, Special Coating Towels, servFaces Glass Cleaner, Vitro Polish
Note after use:
Surfaces treated with sealers should principally always be cleaned as gently as possible to avoid damaging or even removing the product properties. Avoid using strong cleaning agents with high pH or a high content of solvents. We recommend cleaning with the servFaces Glass Cleaner / Glass Cleaner PLUS. The use of abrasive cleaning agents should be avoided
This product information should and can only be taken as non-binding advice. The manufacturer does not accept any liability whatsoever. Before use, make sure that the product is suitable for your particular application.
|Field:||Cars, Caravans, Boats and Yachts, Buses and Vans, Industry and Crafts, Household, Trains and Trams|
|Product Type:||Surface Coatings|
Top Qualität !!!
Made in Germany, super Qualität sehr zufrieden mit dem Ergebnis gerne wieder diese Produkte. !