Plastic Coat -matt-
Coating for plastic surfaces
This transparent and high-strength surface coating from the servFaces line is a diverse and unique quality product for plastic surfaces. Plastic Coat -matt- provides optimum protection for untreated, natural plastic surfaces and forms semi-gloss effects!
The highly-transparent coating forms a long-acting protective film resistant to dirt and easy to clean with minimum consumption. Plastic Coat -matt- is resistant to temperatures up to +680°C as well. Therefore, surfaces' fireproof properties will not be negatively affected. The product cannot be removed with conventional cleaning agents. servFaces Plastic Coat -matt- has a special integrated UV blocker which effectively protects untreated plastics from discoloration for a long time.
servFaces Plastic Coat -matt- is very flexible up to a film thickness of 5 µm and it therefore cannot chip or peel off.
Areas of application:
Untreated or natural-finish plastic surfaces
- Long-term protection
- Very high hydrophobic properties
- Resistant to washing bays & stable gloss
- Resistant to cleaning agents & environmental influences (pH 2 - 13)
- UV resistant & environmentally stable
- Easy-to-clean surfaces
- Unique gloss & colour depth
- Resistant to temperatures of -50°C - +680°C
- Simple application
- Clean the surface with Surface Cleaner Ultima followed by Surface Cleaner Neutra to neutralize
- Put the application cloth onto the applicator.
- Apply 12 - 18 drops of Plastic Coat -matt- onto the application cloth and spread it quickly on the surface (a visible film should be formed). Treat the surface in small sections (max. 50 x 50 cm).
- Let the product dry for approx. 1 - 3 minutes! (The time depends on the applied quantity, air humidity and ambient temperature). The longer the product reacts on the surface, the thicker the coating and the greater the protective and hydrophobic effects.
- Remove surplus material with a Special Coating Towel (peripheral areas first, then work from the outside in with straight quick movements).
- Take another fresh Special Coating Towel and polish the surface with slight pressure (peripheral areas first, then work from the outside in with circular motions).
- Should streaks still be visible, take another fresh Special Coating Towel and repeat the procedure until the streaks are invisible.(Check with a light)
- Recoating with Plastic Coat -matt-: possible after 20 minutes. Wait no longer than 35 minutes!
- The product can be applied by fine spraying, too. You will need clean, dry and oil-free compressed air for that! Contaminants in the compressed air can cause a pre-reaction of the product where the treated surfaces become dull and rough.
Caution: Do not apply the product in direct sunlight!
One layer of Plastic Coat -matt- has a lifetime of approx. 24 - 36 months. Each additional layer enhances the lifetime by a further 8 - 9 months. To achieve a longer protection time, you can apply the product in a fine spray pattern and leave to dry. In this way, you will obtain a dry film thickness of approx. 3 - 5 µm.
Application temperature: +15°C to +35°C
Consumption: 3 - 5 ml per m²
Weatherproof: after 18 - 24 h
Fully cured: after 9 - 10 days
pH resistance: pH 2 - 13
Storage temperature: +10°C to +25°C
Storage and shelf life: At least 12 months at ambient temperature in tightly sealed original container stored upright
Caution: Protect the product from direct sunlight and freezing temperatures!
Emulsions and coating products need a certain period of time to bind to the surface and fully cure after application. Therefore, please check the curing time of individual products. Only this can guarantee that the product provides the desired benefits. Direct exposure of the surface to water or cleaning agents after application can considerably reduce the product's properties.
General information about the product:
Factors such as preliminary cleaning, application temperature, curing time, etc., can influence the product's effectiveness and lifetime. Therefore, fluctuations of product properties cannot be excluded.
|SF10179.3||5000 ml (upon request)|
Scope of delivery 50 ml and 100 ml Set: 1 x applicator, 2x application cloth, 1x booklet, 1x sticker
Scope of delivery 1,000 ml and 5,000 ml: No accessories included
Surface Cleaner Ultima, Surface Cleaner Neutra, Special Coating Towels, Premium Applicator Sponge
Note after use:
Surfaces treated with sealers should principally always be cleaned as gently as possible to avoid damaging or even removing the product properties. Avoid using strong cleaning agents with high pH or a high content of solvents. We therefore recommend cleaning with a pH-neutral shampoo.
This product information should and can only be taken as non-binding advice. The manufacturer does not accept any liability whatsoever. Before use, make sure that the product is suitable for your particular application.
|Field:||Cars, Motorbikes, Caravans, Buses and Vans, Industry and Crafts, Trains and Trams|
|Product Type:||Surface Coatings|