Deep hydrophobing / Primer
Application amount: Concrete: 120 g/m², clinker bricks: 100 g/m², ceramic tiles: 80 g/m²
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
Deep Protection (Deep Impregnation Primer)
servFaces Deep Protection is a hydrophobic deep impregnation primer for concrete, natural stone, clinker masonry, terraces and ceramic tiles. Provides protection for mineral surfaces from ingress of water and water-soluble contaminants.
- Excellent for the hydrophobic impregnation of external mineral surfaces
- Highly reactive and alkaline resistant
- Excellent deep impregnation of surface material
- Creates a water mist permeable, colourless waterproofing
- Significantly reduces the absorption of water
- Prevents the penetration of water-soluble contaminants, such as chlorides
- Hairline cracks up to 0.3 mm can be protected
- Suitable for waterproofing under deck coatings or surface protection systems
Deep Protection is not intended for building waterproofing against excessive water.
- Clear, colourless and frost-resistant liquid based on a modern Silane-System
- Free from solvents, 97% active ingredient content
- Flashpoint 61°C
- Low volatility
- Does not dilute with water
- Deep-Protection is ideal for mineral substrates of low porosity to create a hydrophobic protective layer. The product is ready to use and cannot be diluted.
- Adjacent surfaces such as metal, wood, glass, plastics, green areas and plants must be covered and protected prior to product application. Excess product can be removed on surfaces with servFaces Allround Cleaner.
- The surface to be treated must be clean, free of oil and grease and dry (cleaning with a high-pressure cleaner or superheated steam device is recommended).
- The ambient temperature and the temperature of the substrate should be between 0 to +40°C.
- When applying to concrete it must be ensured that the concrete has hardened for at least 27 days. Application to stored or carbonated concrete is possible.
- If Deep Protection is used as a primer, the product should be allowed to cure for 4 days before applying another topcoat (Permina or Anti-Graffiti LT)
- The product must be applied by low-pressure spraying (airless device). The surface should be wet for at least 3-6 seconds to ensure that enough product can penetrate the substrate.
- During the curing process Deep Protection must not come into contact with water.
Usage: Concrete: 150g / m², Clinker: 150g / m², Ceramic Tiles: 150g / m²
Application Temperature: 0°C to +40°C
Curing Time: 48 hours at +20°C
Storage and Shelf Life: at least 12 months at room temperature sealed in its original container.
Storage Temperature: +5°C to +25°C
Always protect the product from direct sunlight and frost.
|Field:||Industry and Crafts, Household|
|Product Type:||Surface Coatings|