For all painted exterior surfaces of the automobile. Product life of 24-30 months / consumption approx. 17-20 ml / vehicle
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
ProCoat - by HSH-Technology
ProCoat - by HSH-Technology is a Hybrid-Si02-Polymer hard coating from the servFaces product range. The product is designed to optimally and permanently protect painted surfaces, with the minimum amount of application work.
The molecular-matrix-structure of the product forms a very thin non-stick coating, which is highly resilient and hard.
The high-performance particles of the ProCoat - by HSH-Technology product chemically bond with the surface. They form an extreme high-gloss protective layer after curing. The surface increases in hardness, approximately 50 – 55%, providing unparalleled protection for modern water-soluble painted vehicle surfaces. This very simple and effective way of optimising surfaces protects the paint from damage, such as salt, acids, oxidation and insect residues.
ProCoat - by HSH-Technology protects against corrosive and acidic products in the pH range from 3 - 12.
The gloss guarantee is 4 years for professional use.
The product docks directly to the paint molecule, improves the surface in its dirt-repellent property and forms a wafer-thin anti-adhesion protective layer.
- Durable protection
- Extreme hydrophobic characteristics
- Provides a stable gloss shine effect
- Protection in the carwash
- Resistant to detergents (pH value 3 - 12)
- Resistant to UV-radiation & environmental influences & contamination
- Easy-to-clean surface
- Unique gloss shine & depth of colour
- No carcinogenic additives
- Colourless and transparent product
- Temperature resistant from -50°C – to +890°C
- Quick and easy to use
Application: (suitable for all painted and powder coated surfaces)
- Prepare the surface using servFaces Surface Cleaner Ultima and afterwards neutralise the surface using servFaces Cleaner Neutra.
- Wrap the application cloth around the applicator.
- Apply 12 - 18 drops of product to the application cloth and apply quickly and evenly to the surface until a film is visible. Follow this step on small surface sections no larger than 60cm x 60cm.
- Leave the product to evaporate for 1 – 3 minutes or polish immediately.
- Remaining product residue can be removed using a servFaces Special Coating Towel. Start at the edges of the coating and work inwards using straight and rapid movement.
- Using a clean Special Coating Towel polish the surface. Start at the edges of the coating and work inwards using a circular motion; do not over apply pressure to the surface during this operation.
- Any visible smearing can be polished out using the servFaces extra thin Special Finish Towels (5 Pack), check the surface with a light source to ensure quality control of the application.
- Should a higher level of protection be required, then after 35 minutes an additional coat can be applied, do not wait longer than 45 minutes to perform this additional coating operation.
Do not apply the product or leave to dry in direct sunlight.
ProCoat - by HSH-Technology provides surface protection for a period of 24 – 30 months. Should a higher level of protection be required, then after 30 minutes an additional coat can be applied, do not wait longer than 40 minutes to perform this additional coating operation.
servFaces recommended aftercare products are Care Seal, Hybrid Spray Wax or Hydro Seal. The use of these products will help to significantly extend the service-life of the coating.
Usage: 3 - 5 ml / m²
Application Temperature: +15°C to +30°C
Weatherproof: after 18 - 24 hours
Curing Time: 7 - 9 days
Storage and Shelf Life: at least 12 months at room temperature sealed in its original container.
Storage Temperature: +10°C to +25°C
Always protect the product from direct sunlight and frost.
- During the initial 4 – 5 days after coating, the coating is susceptible to damage from bird excrement and insect residues. Remove these contaminants as soon as possible.
- For a period of at least 2 weeks after curing and hardening, the coated surface should not be subject to frictional mechanical stress such as carwashes.
|Field:||Cars, Motorbikes, Caravans, Buses and Vans|
|Product Type:||Surface Coatings|
|H225||Highly flammable liquid and vapour.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed.|
|H314||Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.|
|H317||May cause an allergic skin reaction.|
|H412||Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.|
|P210||Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.|
|P280||Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/eye protection/face protection|
|IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower.|
|IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/ physician.|
|IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|In case of fire: Use dry sand, dry chemical or alcohol-resistant foam to extinguish.|