For all glass surfaces of the automobile. Product life approx. 12-14 months / consumption approx. 5-8 ml / m² (20,000 km)
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
servFaces Vitro Ultima are formulated using state of the art high-performance Nano-technology particles to provide the highest level of protection for glass surfaces. The product binds directly to the glass surface molecules; through this molecular binding process the product provides the surface with very high hydrophobic characteristics.
The very high hydrophobic characteristics of the treated surface prevent water swamping, being overwhelmed with water during a heavy downpour. Using this product on vehicle windscreens provides additional safety for the driver and passengers through increased visibility, glass facades on buildings will demonstrate a self-cleaning characteristic and the treated surface is easy to clean and cleaning intervals are reduced, thus providing cost savings.
3 reasons to protect glass surfaces with Vitro Fortis, Strong or Ultima:
- 50 % reduction in cleaning intervals
- 50 % reduction in glass cleaning products
- 50 % reduction in labour and material costs
- Resistant to extreme weather and climate changes
- Resistant against environmental influences (pH value 2-13), salt water and alkaline solutions and lime
- Resistant to UV-radiation
- Protects the natural surface of the glass
- Easy removal of dirt, insect residue and bird excrement
- Prevents water swamping (highly hydrophobic)
- Reduction in cleaning intervals
- Service life up to 10 years (depending on application and environment)
- Self cleaning by nature, strong winds and heavy rainfall, will remove a very high percentage of pollen, dust, car and industrial exhaust gas particles, metal and aluminium oxidation and alkalis and acids
- Long lasting and stable protective coating
The use of abrasive agents will damage the coating.
- Use servFaces Glass Cleaner to clean the glass surface.
- Deep clean the glass surface using Vitro Polish (refer to the Vitro Polish application instructions).
- Prepare the surface using servFaces Surface Cleaner Ultima and afterwards neutralise the surface using servFaces Cleaner Neutra.
- Wrap the application cloth around the applicator.
- Apply 12 - 18 drops of product to the application cloth and then for approximately 1 - 2 minutes apply to a small area of the glass surface until the product is barely visible. Should the product dry too quickly apply fresh product and repeat the process.
- After short period of 2 – 5 minutes the remaining product residue can be removed using a servFaces Special Coating Towel.
Do not apply the product or leave to dry in direct sunlight.
Usage: 3 - 5 ml / m²
Application Temperature: +10°C to +35°C
Weatherproof: after 4 - 6 hours
Curing Time: 24 hours
Storage and Shelf Life: at least 12 months at room temperature sealed in its original container.
Storage Temperature: +10°C to +25°C
Always protect the product from direct sunlight and frost.
|Field:||Cars, Caravans, Boats and Yachts, Buses and Vans, Industry and Crafts, Household, Trains and Trams|
|Product Type:||Surface Coatings|
Hazard components for labelling
propan-2-ol; isopropyl alcohol; isopropanol
|H225||Highly flammable liquid and vapour.|
|H319||Causes serious eye irritation.|
|H336||May cause drowsiness or dizziness.|
|P101||If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children.|
|P103||Read label before use.|
|P210||Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.|
|P233||Keep container tightly closed.|
|P240||Ground and bond container and receiving equipment.|
|P241||Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting equipment.|
|P242||Use non-sparking tools.|
|P243||Take action to prevent static discharges.|
|P261||Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.|
|P271||Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.|
|P280||Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.|
|IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water or shower.|
|IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.|
|P312||Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell.|
|IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.|
|In case of fire: Use CO2, Löschpulver oder Wassersprühgerät to extinguish.|
|P233||Keep container tightly closed.|
|Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.|
|P405||Store locked up.|