For all glass surfaces in the sanitary area. Product life approx. 3-5 years / consumption approx. 5-8 ml / m²
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Vitro Shower Cabin
servFaces Vitro Shower Cabin is formulated using state of the art high-performance Nano-technology particles to provide the highest level of protection for glass surfaces. The product binds directly to the glass surface molecules; through this molecular binding process the product provides the surface with very high hydrophobic characteristics and lime scale protection.
servFaces Vitro Shower Cabin prevents lime scale build-up and lime scale penetration of glass surfaces, the product also prevents soap, shampoo and body fat deposits adhering onto the surface of the glass.
4 reasons to protect glass surfaces with Vitro Shower Cabin:
- 50 % reduction in cleaning intervals
- 50 % reduction in glass cleaning products
- 50 % reduction in labour and material costs
- 100% lime scale protection
- Resistant to extreme weather and climate changes
- Resistant against environmental influences (pH value 2-13), salt water and alkaline solutions and lime
- Resistant to UV-radiation
- Protects the natural surface of the glass
- Easy removal of dirt and contamination; self-cleaning properties
- Prevents water swamping (highly hydrophobic)
- Reduction in cleaning intervals
- Service life up to 5 years (depending on application and environment)
- Long lasting and stable protective coating
The use of abrasive agents will damage the coating.
- Use servFaces Glass Cleaner to clean the glass surface.
- Deep clean the glass surface using Vitro Polish (refer to the Vitro Polish application instructions).
- Prepare the surface using servFaces Surface Cleaner Ultima and afterwards neutralise the surface using servFaces Cleaner Neutra.
- Wrap the application cloth around the applicator.
- Apply 12 - 18 drops of product to the application cloth and then for approximately 1 - 2 minutes apply to a small area of the glass surface until the product is barely visible. Should the product dry too quickly apply fresh product and repeat the process.
- After short period of 2 – 5 minutes the remaining product residue can be removed using a servFaces Special Coating Towel.
Do not apply the product or leave to dry in direct sunlight.
Usage: 3 - 5 ml / m²
Application Temperature: +10°C to +35°C
Weatherproof: after 4 - 6 hours
Curing Time: 24 hours
Storage and Shelf Life: at least 12 months at room temperature sealed in its original container.
Storage Temperature: +10°C to +25°C
Always protect the product from direct sunlight and frost.
|Field:||Cars, Caravans, Boats and Yachts, Buses and Vans, Industry and Crafts, Household, Trains and Trams|
|Product Type:||Surface Coatings|
Hazard components for labelling
propan-2-ol; isopropyl alcohol; isopropanol
|H225||Highly flammable liquid and vapour.|
|H319||Causes serious eye irritation.|
|H336||May cause drowsiness or dizziness.|
|P101||If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children.|
|P103||Read label before use.|
|P210||Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.|
|P233||Keep container tightly closed.|
|P240||Ground and bond container and receiving equipment.|
|P241||Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting equipment.|
|P242||Use non-sparking tools.|
|P243||Take action to prevent static discharges.|
|P261||Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.|
|P271||Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.|
|P280||Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.|
|IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water or shower.|
|IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.|
|P312||Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell.|
|IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.|
|In case of fire: Use CO2, Löschpulver oder Wassersprühgerät to extinguish.|
|P233||Keep container tightly closed.|
|Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.|
|P405||Store locked up.|
Top Qualität !!!
Made in Germany, super Qualität sehr zufrieden mit dem Ergebnis gerne wieder diese Produkte. !