For various (smooth & polished) mineral surfaces, e.g. granite, marble, ceramic surfaces in the sanitary area, various tiles, etc. Product life approx. 24-60 months / consumption approx. 3-10 ml / m²
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
servFaces Tiles Coating technology is suitable for many types of surfaces. The transparent and highly resistant surface coating from the servFaces product range is a diverse and unique quality product. The product provides optimum protection for a wide range of surfaces, such as granite, marble and ceramic surfaces.
Multi-Talent for Surface Optimisation
The highly transparent coating forms a long acting, scratch and dirt resistant and easy-to-clean protective layer with the minimum amount of product. The product, once in its final cured state, is resistant against acids, salt water, weathering, resins and mechanical stress. The product is strong, hard and extremely heat-resistant up to +1800°C (depending on formulation and application).
Our goal is the development of high quality products that leave a positive long lasting impression, user friendly and safe to use and reduced impact on the environment.
- Transparent, non-visible flexible and long lasting
- Free from Siloxane, Teflon, Wax & Silicone; no carcinogenic additives
- Resistant to weathering, salt water and lime scale build-up
- UV-radiation resistant
- Anti-Graffiti effect and protection against almost all acids and bases, as well as organic solvents and detergents (pH value 2 - 13)
- Reduced finger touch contamination, up to 90%
- Temperature resistant from -50°C to +1090°C
- Easy-to-clean surface
- Non-flammable / Non-corrosive
- Increased surface hardness and scratch resistance
- Corrosion protection up to 10 years
- Reduced amount of cleaning cycles and cleaning detergents; cost savings
The product displays the following properties with a coating thickness of approximately 3-5 µm; thickness is dependent on the application method.
- Hydrophobicity of clean, bare, polished or painted surfaces. Prior to coating the surface must be free of oil, grease and silicone. Use appropriate cleaning agents such as servFaces Cleaner Ultima & Neutra
- Optimization of surface hardness of the coated surface
- Through the unique formulation of the product (organic / inorganic components) the coating displays ‘Self-Healing’ properties
- The high inorganic content, surfaces can be successfully sealed and resistant to temperatures up to 1050°C
Note: The above is only a brief overview of the products characteristics / properties; consult your servFaces application specialists for more information.
The surface to be treated must be clean and free from oil and fat contaminants. Clean the surface using Surface Cleaner Ultima and Surface Cleaner Neutra. On smooth surfaces the product can be applied using servFaces applicators and cloths. After a short reaction time of approximately 1 – 2 minutes the excess product should be removed using a microfiber cloth (Special Coating Towels). The product is suitable to be used in the fine-spray application process. The ambient temperature should be between +5°C to +35°C to achieve optimal results. After 120 minutes the product is dry and non-tacky.
After the complete curing cycle (see below), the coating is resistant to acids, alkalis and solvents (pH value 2-13).
After the coating process, the product requires a minimum of 18 – 24 hours to initially cure in order to protect against dirt and humidity. Complete protection requires a curing time of 6 – 8 days, alternate curing processes can reduce the curing time by 2 – 3 days; consult your servFaces application specialists for more information.
Usage: 3 - 5 ml / m²
Curing Time: initial protection 18 to 24 hours at +20°C / complete protection approximately 6 – 8 days
Application Temperature: +10°C to +35°C
Storage and Shelf Life: at least 12 months at room temperature sealed in its original container.
Storage Temperature: +10°C to +25°C
Always protect the product from direct sunlight and frost.
During the curing and hardening process the surface should not be subjected to frictional mechanical stresses.
|Field:||Industry and Crafts, Household|
|Product Type:||Surface Coatings|
|H225||Highly flammable liquid and vapour.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed.|
|H314||Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.|
|H317||May cause an allergic skin reaction.|
|H412||Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.|
|P210||Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.|
|P280||Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/eye protection/face protection|
|IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower.|
|IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/ physician.|
|IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|In case of fire: Use dry sand, dry chemical or alcohol-resistant foam to extinguish.|