Anti-Graffiti-LT (permanent); durability: at least 12 attacks / cleaning cycles; application amount: depends on the absorption capacity of the base
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
Anti-Graffiti LT (Permanent)
servFaces Anti-Graffiti ST and Anti-Graffiti LT are hydro-oleophobic-hybrid-silane aqueous solutions. They are almost free of volatile organic compounds and are intended for the anti-graffiti impregnation of absorbent mineral building materials.
These are surface protection products that create a damp proofing and they are weather resistant.
Characteristics and Application Areas:
- Marble and Granite
- Clinker walls
- Sandstone walls (not for Berner and Udelfanger)
- Advertising flyers cannot be adhered to the surface (anti-vandalism)
Anti-Graffiti LT: is not suitable for painted surfaces and plaster surfaces.
Anti-Graffiti LT: creates a permanent protective layer (10 -13 cleaning cycles) for water vapour release, hydro and oleophobic surfaces / areas.
- Adjacent surfaces such as metal, wood, glass, plastics, green areas and plants must be covered and protected prior to product application. Excess product can be removed on surfaces with servFaces Allround Cleaner or Surface Cleaner Neutra.
- The surface to be treated must be clean, free of oil and grease and dry (cleaning with a high-pressure cleaner or superheated steam device is recommended).
- The ambient temperature and the temperature of the substrate should be between +5 to +40°C.
- The product must be shaken well before use.
- Surface cracks or defects should be corrected before product application.
- As a primer and to achieve a better protective function apply the Deep Protection to the surface first and let the product cure for at least 1 - 2 hours.
- The product must be applied by low-pressure spraying (airless device), rolled on / brushed on or applied with a HVLP spray gun. The surface must look wet to ensure that enough product can penetrate the substrate. Work from the bottom to the top so that a pre-impregnation is prevented from flowing down product through the substrate.
- Re-coating can be done after 15 - 60 minutes. Afterwards work-in any standing product droplets with a brush or paint roller until a closed film of liquid is formed.
Usage: dependent upon the absorption properties of the surface.
Application Temperature: +5°C to +40°C
Curing Time: 48 hours at +20°C
Storage and Shelf Life: at least 12 months at room temperature sealed in its original container.
Storage Temperature: +5°C to +25°C
Always protect the product from direct sunlight and frost.
|Field:||Industry and Crafts, Household|
|Product Type:||Surface Coatings|